This is a quote from Frank Underwood in one of the last House of Card episodes. It’s a stretch , but I sort of agree. Yesterday I left opera feeling that life was way too difficult than it should be. Goldfinch is about the same theme – surviving terrorist bombing in the museum of modern art is more difficult for people who open up to emotions, for intellectuals or for those constantly searching for meanings.
I am in Paris and already late for my next appointment, and my head just explodes after modern ballet performances at Opera Garnier earlier today. Art enriches and exposes, it deepens and distracts. Whoever said that art was a form of relaxing entertainment was an idiot. Or by art he meant comics. Hold this thought – I will probably come back to it later.
Hi there! I am Yana and welcome to my blog.
Fast facts about me: CPA, MBA, Big4, Belbin Plant, MBTI-INTJ.
Long facts about me:
Murmansk – Helsinki- Bonn – Dusseldorf – Luxembourg – Zug.
Journalism- Stock Market – Finance – Consulting – HR – Tax – FIntech Compliance – Blockchain and Cryptocurrency regulations.
This blog is about me, my friends, shoes, career choices, shopping dilemmas, celebrities, gossips, pleasures, dreams, books, friends and whatever else comes along.
- Follow Fleurf. Life is about enjoying yourself while looking fabulous on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Why women must get into crypto - right now
- Happy New 2018!
- When I get tired of shopping I sit down and try on shoes
- Лондон - Париж и FIRO-B
- Поучительный разговор с начальником
- Разбор полетов. Катя: мне все равно, что делать, лишь бы деньги платили нормальные.
- Инна Кузнецова "Месяц в небе"
- Разбор полетов. Собирательный типаж: у меня хорошее образование и скучная работа, что делать?