Last week in Seattle was one of the most eye-opening and enlightening experiences ever. I am heading back home practically a converted socialist and Euro-enthusiast (I would rather live in Europe without Mr. Cameron than without the EU, positive). After a week of non-stop talking about Obamacare, work-life balance, Putin, Ukraine, unemployment, having to save for kids’ college, real estate, football, cars, school systems, wine, Mexican food, customer service, government spendings … there is so much more to say, to compare and to laugh about (which I will do in this blog, promised), but let me just say this. There is no other place like Europe.
Hi there! I am Yana and welcome to my blog.
Fast facts about me: CPA, MBA, Big4, Belbin Plant, MBTI-INTJ.
Long facts about me:
Murmansk – Helsinki- Bonn – Dusseldorf – Luxembourg – Zug.
Journalism- Stock Market – Finance – Consulting – HR – Tax – FIntech Compliance – Blockchain and Cryptocurrency regulations.
This blog is about me, my friends, shoes, career choices, shopping dilemmas, celebrities, gossips, pleasures, dreams, books, friends and whatever else comes along.
- Follow Fleurf. Life is about enjoying yourself while looking fabulous on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Why women must get into crypto - right now
- Happy New 2018!
- When I get tired of shopping I sit down and try on shoes
- Лондон - Париж и FIRO-B
- Поучительный разговор с начальником
- Разбор полетов. Катя: мне все равно, что делать, лишь бы деньги платили нормальные.
- Инна Кузнецова "Месяц в небе"
- Разбор полетов. Собирательный типаж: у меня хорошее образование и скучная работа, что делать?