… beginning (in the order of relative importance, but subject to change on-the-go, depending upon my mood):
1. Chat with Pavel Afanasiev about politics and complain how some people just don’t get it
2. Try 2 or 3 spa experiences (Mira, Mandarin Oriental, tbd)
3. Visit Art Basel Hong Kong
4. Shop till you drop
5. Finish NNT books on the plane
6. Get a bit of tan
7. Try not to eat too many spring rolls
8. Go to a few cool places like Ozone and stage a selfie
9. Visit CUHK campus + stage a selfie
10. Never regret – whatever happens in HK, stays in HK
Hi there! I am Yana and welcome to my blog.
Fast facts about me: CPA, MBA, Big4, Belbin Plant, MBTI-INTJ.
Long facts about me:
Murmansk – Helsinki- Bonn – Dusseldorf – Luxembourg – Zug.
Journalism- Stock Market – Finance – Consulting – HR – Tax – FIntech Compliance – Blockchain and Cryptocurrency regulations.
This blog is about me, my friends, shoes, career choices, shopping dilemmas, celebrities, gossips, pleasures, dreams, books, friends and whatever else comes along.
- Follow Fleurf. Life is about enjoying yourself while looking fabulous on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages