- If you are already near Bregenz, it’s just 30 minutes drive to Vaduz, the capital of Lichtenstein. Just so you know – Lichtenstein’s capital is really lovely and Instagram-worthy, you can easily add one more country to the list of the countries you visited and maybe you are lucky enough to attend a guided tour
- Pfänder cable car – go to the top of the mountain, have a latte (or a glass of wine) there and then either walk there a little bit and take a cable car down or walk downhill.
- Cheese tasting (and excellent views from the nearby village) – http://www.kaesestrasse.at/, particularly Käsekeller.
- Swim in the lake (or go to one of the spas, if it’s too cold)
- Take a short boat tour to Lindau from Bregenz and back (because driving and parking there takes too long)
- Drive to Friedrichshafen
- Go to Zeppelin Museum
- Take a walk in Fridrichshafen.
- Buy some local wine here or here
- Stay in a hotel with excellent views, amazing food and nice pool/spa.
Hi there! I am Yana and welcome to my blog.
Fast facts about me: CPA, MBA, Big4, Belbin Plant, MBTI-INTJ.
Long facts about me:
Murmansk - Helsinki- Bonn - Dusseldorf - Luxembourg - Zurich.
Journalism- Stock Market - Finance - Consulting - HR - Tax - Banking Compliance.
This blog is about me, my friends, shoes, career choices, shopping dilemmas, celebrities, gossips, pleasures, dreams, books, friends and whatever else comes along.
- Follow Fleurf. Life is about enjoying yourself while looking fabulous on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages