It’s a very fine line, apparently. My flight today to Copenhagen was delayed for 2 hours today, so Swiss issued lunch vouchers for all passengers. I was feeling very annoyed, obviously, and did not like the kinds of food in the cafeteria nearby covered by the voucher, so to issue a different kind of a voucher I went to the service desk. There, I discovered that our flight is actually cancelled and they offered to rebook me on the next flight, in 45 minutes. Just imagine: the flight with ~250 passengers is cancelled, there are about 10 sits available on the next flight, and I was probably the first person to know about it and I was at the service desk at this time 😉 everything is relative !
Hi there! I am Yana and welcome to my blog.
Fast facts about me: CPA, MBA, Big4, Belbin Plant, MBTI-INTJ.
Long facts about me:
Murmansk - Helsinki- Bonn - Dusseldorf - Luxembourg - Zurich.
Journalism- Stock Market - Finance - Consulting - HR - Tax - Banking Compliance.
This blog is about me, my friends, shoes, career choices, shopping dilemmas, celebrities, gossips, pleasures, dreams, books, friends and whatever else comes along.
- Follow Fleurf. Life is about enjoying yourself while looking fabulous on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Just sharing happiness
- 50 фактов обо мне
- 2015 Desk Calendar from the New Yorker
- МВА и что это дает
- Why results-oriented mentality could be a bad thing?
- Germany without tourist traps - between Koblenz and Trier
- Мое интервью для Campus Consulting Agency - о выборе и пользе МВА
- How does it feel to be an entrepreneur?